Hi ladies,
Welcome to my new blog! I created this blog as a way to welcome people to my Messy Mom groups. I thought this would be a great way to share reminders, tips, ideas, and general thoughts about the changes we are trying to bring about in your lives.
I will be posting frequently so please check the blog as often as you can for new information. I'm not promising to post daily, but as often as I have inspiration or learn about new ideas, I'll be here to share them with you.
I love comments, so if you have any questions or if you want to share your experiences relating to a post, please feel free to add your comments in the comments section. If you have questions or want to request that I share information on a particular topic, feel free to E-mail me at agentil@yahoo.com and I'll do what I can to help you out.
7/15/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment