5/27/09

Hide and Seek

When you lose an item in your house, after you find it, put it back in the 1st place you looked for it. That is it's natural home and if you keep it there, you'll always know where to find it.

There are certain items that get lost all the time, so it's a great idea to establish a regular "home" for them. Keys, for instance, they get lost all the time and you end up with a lot of stress and wasted time looking for them when you want to go somewhere. If you install a hook right inside your door and get in the habit of hanging your keys on it, you'll always know where your keys are. I'm always losing my purse. I have about four different places I leave it in, so I always have a little bit of a hunt for it. I picked just one spot to put it in and I'm training myself to always keep it there. What items do you lose the most frequently?

1 comment:

Grand Pooba said...

That is such a good idea. We mostly loose tweezers and papers. I know, wierd huh?