3/23/09

Fishful Thinking

Maybe you noticed a new little goody on my sidebar there. I just signed up as a Mom-bassador with a new website called Fishful Thinking. It's sponsored by Pepperidge Farm who are the goldfish cracker people and it's all about optimism and using positive thinking to raise our children.

I know this is a blog about cleaning and organizing, but I think you need to have a certain amount of optimism to be able to make the kinds of changes we are trying to accomplish. We are definitely trying to make positive changes and improvements to our lives and our homes and I think a positive attitude can be a big help with that. Plus, I think most of us have kids as well and this is a great resource for raising kids. There are a ton of great articles, ideas and quizzes on there, plus there is a whole kid's section of the website that has games and activities for your kids to play.

Go ahead and click on the little fishy over there to go and check out the site. I think you'll really enjoy it.

1 comment:

Alex the Girl said...

First of all, thanks for visiting my blog! Secondly, YES! I am a McCafferty fan...but only her dragon rider series (I'm weird like that...it's hard for me to get into other series even though it's by the same author). Caylith got her name from the queen dragon whose mating flight was being contested. Nice catch there.