
Naturally, I have to have a giveaway too. I have a great report for you of "Smart Tips for Smart Grocery Shoppers" and I'll include my quick 'n easy grocery list form, so you can put together your grocery list in 5 minutes or less and not forget anything you need.
There are three ways to enter the giveaway - 1. Share your favorite cleaning tip in a comment below for one entry. 2. Click my Subscription button and sign up for a new subscription for two entries. 3. If you are in the Salt Lake area, you can sign up for my next Messy Moms class which starts in two weeks. Details are in the post above and you can click on the Paypal button to pay (or I accept checks, cash, or other credit cards). That will get you an extra 5 entries!
Then click on the SITS button above to go back to the site and enter more giveaways!
This contest is now over. I've picked the winner via a randomizer.
|
|
The winner is Tamara at Tamben7996 (I had two Tamara's in my comments). I'll be contacting you to get an address to mail your report to. Thanks so much to everyone for entering my giveaway.
22 comments:
My cleaning tip is to go to the Don Aslett cleaning center. They have great products & they will show you how to use them. (No I'm not affiliated with them.) hollybjones@yahoo.com
Hmmm, cleaning tip! I try and clean one room a day when it becomes time to clean and I am constantly picking up so that it doesn't become too messy!
Jamie :-)
fun!!
i always clean as i go. i have a list on the frige of jobs around the house that need to be done. everyone picks one or two a day and we all work together to get things done around here.
My cleaning tip is to Prepare yourself. If my mission is clean the fridge, I get a space ready for all the food, get my cleaners together, my sponges and hot water, paper towels, etc and then begin. With all the stuff ready to go you are more motivated to finish what you started!
My favorite cleaning tip is soak a dryer sheet to get baked on gunk of your pots, pans etc..You can also soak clothes with dryer sheets to remove stains.
I am doing a bloggy give away too! ;)I hope you blog by and enter. Hugs, Jen
Sounds great! Sign me up!
Cleaning tip - I make a "chore list" so I do a little bit everyday, things stay clean and I don't feel like I'm a slave to my house.
Come on over to my blog to register for my pearl earring giveaway too!!
Hm... cleaning tip. I guess I dont really have any tips, but I couldn't live without clorox wipes in my bathroom!!
My tip is to use newspaper to clean your windows. No streaking!
My favorite tip is to wipe down the bathroom everyday...just a spritz of window cleaner...start with the mirror...sink..counter...toilet...
Done!!
my favorite tip is to add 1 part vinegar to 9 parts water as a cleaning solution. cheap and green
Cleaning Tip? Holy cats I think I need your messy moms class - but I'm going to have to plan WAY ahead if I need to come to Salt Lake for it!!!
I like to keep Baby Wipes on hand for the quick messes (even though we don't have babies anymore) - a quick wipe of the toilet, wiping the kids' feet after a day in the red dirt prevents a larger mess, etc...
I keep Clorox wipes in every room of the house.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I'm totally following you now!
My fave cleaning tip??
I heard this once: If you want your dryer to be more effective clean out your filter. NO - REALLY clean it out with soap and water. If you just take it out and pull out the lint, the "clear goo" from your dryer sheets still sticks to the filter! Try this: Take out your filter and try running some water through it. If you use dryer sheets regularly, chance are some of the water won't go through it! Just wash with soap and water and WA LA!
My favourite cleaning tip is to hire a cleaning crew. It will save marriages!
I also signed up to follow you via feedblitz.
Cuuute blog!! My favorite cleaning tip is to promise your husband a good time if HE cleans! bwahahahaha!
my favorite cleaning tip is to use cleaners that are safe and don't have all those harsh chemicals in them.
My giveaway is right up this alley - I am giving away 8 full size Seventh Generation cleaning products and a handy tote! Come by and check it out!!
I'm following and subscribing too - I need to clean up my act lol
My cleaning tip is if you have kids place a basket in the living room and dining room for them to place their toys into or whatever else they may drag down the stairs or from room to room. Then when you tuck them in at night, throw them into the basekts (better yet make the kids do this) and then grab and carry upstairs when tucking in for the night. Saves lots of steps this way.
I also signed up to follow your blog.
my cleaning tip is flylady!
My favorite cleaning tip is getting my hubby to do it:)
My favorite cleaning tip ... hmmm ... for crayon scribbles on the wall from those pesky toddlers ... use baby wipes. A lot more safer then mr. clean magic eraser, and rubbing alcohol. :)
Wasn't Spring Fling fun?! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hi.
I'm just passing by via SITS.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment