Dear Friends,
I know each one of you, because we are the same. One of your common questions since I started receiving mail from SHEs in 1978 (after writing Sidetracked Home Executives with my sister Peggy) has been: "Have you been looking in my windows?"
You saw yourself in our books and you were happy to know that you were not alone. We are all the same. We laugh the same, we cry the same, we are capable of some of the biggest messes in the world, but we are awesomely made and we are capable of incredible feats. I know you and I love you because we are the same.
In my 30 plus years of public speaking, I have been blessed to see you in a thousand audiences when you come together to learn and share your light. You are yummy bouquets of smiling, joyful, loving and beautiful flowers. There is nothing more rewarding in this world for me than to see and hear that you are getting organized and loving it.
Because when you get organized you are happier! Your mate is happier, your babies are happier and the world becomes a better place. That's why you are here. You were created to be happy and make this world a better place.
Speaking of being happy, FlyLady and I are so thrilled and excited to announce the premiere of the Happiness File Audio Book! In our career, Peggy and I wrote six books together, but the Happiness File generated more mail then all the others put together.
We received thousands of loving letters from grateful readers who told us the book changed their lives. Marla Cilley (Flylady) was one of them. It is because of the Happiness File's gentle nudging to be happier by breaking down life's common obstacles into manageable parts (baby steps) that she was able to change her circumstances and with her love and God-given talents, grow into the woman she shares with you today.
For more than ten years Marla has wanted to bring this book back into circulation and today it is a reality in a form that fits with our new technology. We wrote that book more than twenty years ago and what struck me as I was recording it for you is that the main ideas are as pertinent today as they were in the eighties. True, times change but life principles don't. We all need love and understanding. We need approval when we've done something good. We need encouragement and we all need to laugh, play and enjoy life.
The Happiness File can help lead you to a deeper realization that all is well, you are loved and you can change your circumstances when you change your mind. It took me almost a year to record The Happiness File in a state-of-the-art sound studio and I feel as though I've been in a cocoon with a beautiful butterfly. Now, because of FlyLady I can let this wonderful work fly in a new form!
We are very pleased with this talking book and we can't wait to hear how it has changed your life! Go to www.happinessfile.com to enjoy chapter one, The Golden Halo, free of charge and to order the entire book if you wish.
Love, Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment